We charge a fair, flat fee cost for assisting you in settling your judgment. We allow payment plans for our fees. The cost is based on the face value (amount shown on the judgment paperwork from the court) .
- FeaturJudgments under $3,000 face value.e 1
- 2 month payment plan for our fees
- Judgments from $3,001 to $10,000 face value.
- 3 month payment plan for our fees
- Judgments from $10,001 to $20,000 face value.
- 4 month payment plan for our fees
- Judgments above $20,001 face value.
- 5 month payment plan for our fees
The above pricing does not include the filing fees or electronic filing fees to the court. Sometimes the judgment creditor will agree to pay these fees. Filing fees typically are $26.00 for the first page and $4.00 there after. Release of Judgments are typically 2-3 pages. Some courts require a separate electronic filing fee which is usually less than $20.00.
A judgment creditor usually will not issue the release of judgment for 15 – 30 days after receipt of funds.
Aggressive judgment creditors, may ask for a deposition, sanctions hearing, or a client to answer interrogatories in aid of judgment before negotiations begin. We may charge additional reasonable fees to assist you with any addition judgment creditor demands.
Texas Partial Release
Texas residents may not have to settle a judgment if they are selling or refinancing their homestead.
Texas Bill of Review
You may be able to vacate your judgment if you meet certain criteria using a Bill fo Review process
- Plus a nominal monthly fee while litigation is ongoing.